Welcome to Raynehurst Community Primary School
- All of the staff at Raynehurst CP School are committed to continuous improvement
- The school has around 350 pupils aged between 3 and 11 years.
- We have special facilities for Physically Disabled and Visually Impaired pupils and are a lead school in this.
- We have excellent grounds and facilities including lovely outdoor play areas.
- We have two large halls, and an amazing Sensory Room and an ICT Suite.
- School meals are served daily and the school has
Healthy School status.
- We have a wide range of educational visits and extra-curricular activities including football, netball & ball skills.
- We run a Breakfast Club and children are welcome from 8 am.
- Our Nursery opens at 8.30am to 11.30am for morning sessions and 12.30pm to 3.30pm for afternoon sessions.
- Reception School children start at 8.55am and finish their day at 3.15pm
- Years 1 to 6 start at 8.55am and finish their day at 3.20pm
- The governing body are interested and accessible.
- There is an active P.T.A.
We aim to give your child the chance to learn and develop in a happy, secure environment!
Mrs Rachel Wessels, Headteacher